At NPD our need for forward-thinking engineers and staff to join our team is ever growing. Below are the current job openings. Click on the job title to start the online application process.
Benefits of Working at North Point
- Casual team oriented environment.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Competitive salary.
- Pay for every hour you are authorized to work.
- 3% Safe Harbor company 401(K) contribution for full time employees made each pay period, with immediate vesting and no employee contribution requirement.
- Quarterly 401(K) profit sharing component for full time employees.
- Full time employees receive 10 days of company provided Paid Time Off plus 6 paid holidays per year.
- NPD offers full time employees innovative benefit plans called Individual Benefit Accounts (IBA’s). NPD funds these accounts, providing the employee with flexibility to choose which benefits matter most to them. IBA funds can be used for:
- Health Insurance: NPD Offers full-time employees a choice between three medical insurance plans
- Dental/Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Additional Paid Time Off (up to 24 days per year)
- Group Term Life Insurance and Accidental Death Insurance: $200,000 of guaranteed coverage and $100,000 optional additional coverage with proof of good health.
- Company paid short term disability insurance (60% of base wages up to a maximum of $1,500 per week).
- Company paid long term disability insurance (60% of base wages up to a maximum of $7,500 per month).
- Membership in technical/professional organizations is encouraged and supported to the extent DCAA considers the expense allowable.
North Point Defense is committed to providing meaningful access to all parts of the application and hiring process to everyone, including people who need additional assistance in this process. For a reasonable accommodation, please contact us at 315-571-0221.